Watching your favorite flick or sporting event on an HDTV is infinitely superior than our parents old school tube TV. Thanks to this modern technology we routinely enjoy it without even blinking an eye. Having that crisp, perfect, HD quality picture comes at a price though; we’re limited to watching them indoors – until now.
Just when you thought you had it good it gets even better, welcome to the next evolution in TV’s – the Weather-Resistant HDTV, ranging from 22” to 65”. Watch HDTV the right way – outside while barbecuing, lounging or swimming in the pool – this is Peacock. Enjoy movies on a roofdeck overlooking your city skyline, this goes perfect with good friends and pea-cocktails on a summer or fall night. We’ve done it, now you can too.
Still not convinced? Here are a few more reasons:
- Use: Suitable for permanent installation and use outdoors, no need to take it inside – ever.
- Exterior: Looks exactly like a regular HDTV, but its internal components are integrated into an all-weather exterior that repels rain, dirt, insects, and harsh outdoor conditions so you don’t have to worry about it. Available in optional black. Weatherproof remote included.
- Screen: Unlike common televisionsthat lose picture quality due to glare, this television has an active-matrix TFT screen with an anti-reflective window that provides indoor-quality viewing outdoors in shaded daylight. So everyone at your next Peacock party gets a great view with no glaring issues.
- Resolution: Capable of full 1080p HD performance, the high-resolution screen generates a 1,920 x 1,080 pixel image with a sharp 5,000:1 contrast ratio, and is protected by a scratch-resistant, contrast-enhancing window.
- Heat: A quad-airflow system ensures the television stays cool, dry, and properly ventilated–even up to 122º F.
- Cold: The internal thermostat-controlled heater maintains proper temperature even in weather as cold as 24º F. Perfect for the fall when the temps drop and football season begins.
- Compatibility: A watertight entry system keeps cables dry, allowing you to connect the television to cable, a satellite dish, a DVD/BluRay player, and an antenna.
- Warranty: 2 Year warranty, optional 3rd year available.
Don’t continue to sit in your living room like everyone else and eat bon-bons with mom and dad. Turn it up a notch and recognize that life is too short. Move the Peacock party outside for a brand new viewing experience and never look back.
Visit this site to get your Weather-Resistant HDTV.
Start Peacocking your HDTV today priced $2,000 to $6,000 See More