Store away those sun hats and baseball caps—don’t worry; you can keep those fedora’s out. Whether you’re looking to Peacock your wardrobe, or just keep warm in this rigid weather… we’ve got hats for you! Check out these Winter Weather Hats to look great while keeping warm.
1. The Beanie. Beanies are a fun, standard winter hat. They can be either knit or crocheted. There really isn’t a huge difference in the two; it just depends on the “look” of the stitch you like. Beanies come in all different colors, but may not come in a lot of sizes. Due to this factor, I have found that they can be snug on your head, and therefore flatten your hair. If this is not a problem for you, you’ll be excited to find beanies with added embellishments, such as sewn flowers or buttons.
2. The Cap. When I say cap, I don’t mean baseball cap, I mean the chic cap Audrey Hepburn would wear. (Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Caps come in faux fur, knit, and all kinds of fabrics. You can choose high caps, low caps, or even caps with visors! Many of these have cute fashionable belts and buckles; but you can also find caps with flowers and other embellishments as well.
3. Trapper Hats. Trapper Hats sound manly and unattractive, but if you can pull it off, you will look cute, and even sexy. A huge advantage to these hats is that they are certainly the warmest hat to wear. Just like other hats, trapper hats come in many different colors and patterns, including faux fur. Trapper Hats can be tied around your chin with fun pom-poms, or the ear pieces can be buttoned-up to create a completely different style.
4. Headbands. I’ve realized winter headbands have been seen everywhere the past few years. And they are not going away anytime soon- so time to collect some for your winter wardrobe! Headbands are convenient because you can find them in almost any color, so you are able to match your outfit no matter what. They also can go over your hair or under your hair, so you can figure out which way you look best. Again, you can find headbands with flowers, buttons, etc.
5. Fedoras. Jessica Parker, Kate Moss… they’re all wearing it. Fedoras are IN and if you want to be in, too, then go get yourself some stylish fedoras. Many fedoras that are worn are neutral colors (black, beige, brown), colors that will likely match most outfits and coats. The great thing about fedoras is that you can definitely wear them inside, not just outside. Bad hair day? Wear a fedora. You can’t go wrong, fedoras are standard AND fun.
6. Beret. I’m talking about the Raspberry kind, sung by Prince – the ultimate Peacock! Berets are a wonderful Parisian style that I surely embrace. Berets are a mix between a cap and a beanie. They fit on or behind your hair line and hang loosely on the back of your head. Prince made these famous, but you can make it yours just like Rihanna and Fergie sport berets, now it’s your turn.
Hats come in so many available colors and styles for you to choose from. You can match your outfit, shoes, scarf, and/or coat, etc. Or make your hat your accessory center piece! Have fun trying different styles, you may be surprised how well most women can pull ‘em off! Look stylish, stay warm!
Start Peacocking your Winter Hat today priced $10 to $150