A lot of us love to drink, especially when we’re in Vegas celebrating VIP style. When Peacocking to extreme levels sometimes we let our inhibitions go and throw caution to the wind and drink way too much. One undeniable result to this is the inevitable ‘hangover.’ Your time is limited, and lying around half comatose is no way to enjoy a Vegas Vacation. Now there’s a solution…
I’m going to tell you about Hangover Heaven (HH), and no, you don’t have to be a Saint to get in….Hangover Heaven is a medical clinic located in Vegas which is dedicated to curing hangovers, whether it be from alcohol, stress, or life in general – this is the real deal.
“What do they do exactly?” you ask. Well, I’ll tell you. Depending on how hard you partied the night before with the group of rented midgets and exotic dancers they administer a custom designed hangover cure tailored to each individual’s symptoms. Every package differs, the treatment can include an IV containing medications and supplements, oxygen delivered via nasal canula, anti-nausea medicine, Super B shot, and headache treatment. All medication and equipment is single-use, sterile, and FDA-approved.
These packages are reasonable considering how expensive Vegas can get. Starting at $45 to $200 depending on the severity of your hangover these packages can be fully administered from 30 to 50 minutes. You pre-book your treatment online and the HH Bus arrives which is a 45-foot rolling hangover treatment clinic that has been modified to provide first-class medical treatment while simultaneously offering resort-style comfort. Additionally, if you’re completely incapacitated they can administer treatment in-room at your location.
Here’s their most complete package for treating the most debilitating hangover;
• 1.5 liters of IV fluid (2 liters if necessary) containing the following medications and supplements:
• antacid – more effective and faster when administered via IV
• zofran – a safe prescription-only medication for nausea
• toradol – a safe prescription-only medication for inflammation (headache, body pain, etc.)
• vitamins – a special compound of various vitamins essential for restoring balance after drinking
• glutathione – a powerful antioxidant to slow down cellular damage from toxins
• 20 minutes of oxygen delivered through a nasal canula
So this is all fine, but you may want to know the best method to avoiding a hangover in the first place. Click here for some tips from the HH clinic.
The choice is yours, you can lay around suffering from over-drinking which wastes valuable vacation time, or continue to Peacock every available moment while you can – life is short, live it! Visit this site to learn more about Hangover Heaven.